The Regional Council of Guadeloupe is in charge of coordinating the TEC project. This involves steering all the project tasks while ensuring compliance with the terms of the ERDF Agreement and the bilateral agreements signed with the project partners: the OECS, the ADEME and the BRGM.
The project coordinator makes sure that all partners properly manage the administrative and technical tasks for which they are responsible. It ensures that the partners remain on schedule in terms of reporting on their work progress.
- Administrative monitoring,
- Monitoring of work progress and the fulfilment of tasks,
- Information and reminders to Activity Leaders,
- Communication among project partners,
- Organisation of Steering Committees,
- Concatenation of deliverables and pooling of results.